Monday, February 20, 2012

Public Garden @ Goodman Arts Centre 18th Feb 2012

Participated for the second time at Public Garden!
As usual, it was fun fun & more fun!
& I had Zabalang Goods joining me this time so it was even better!

Really appreciated everyone who came down & of course my family & my beloved!
thanks for the support! :)


Our new handmade goodness!
First appearance in Public Garden!!
Received many good feedback from customers for this range & I am working much harder to get them photographed & upload them here.
We also have many customers coming over to "WOW" over the accessories & eventually  asking us how is this being made?
I will be blogging about it soon!
"Neatening" up the photos that I just took & will try to upload tonight :)




Presenting Zabalang Goods!
The place for quirky/unique/afforable homeware goodness!

Last but not least..PRESENTING OUR $$ BAG!!
黄金满满!! 黄金满满!!

More photos can be found on our facebook page!
Like us now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment